What is the CALC?
The Government of Barbados in conjunction with the Caribbean Development Bank is currently conducting a study to determine how people in Barbados live with respect to important quality of life factors such as levels of income and expenditure, consumption, employment, education, access to social and public services, among others.
4 Simple Ways to Get Involved!
- Welcome the CALC representative who comes to interview you and members of your household age 15 years and older.
- Be as accurate as possible with the information you give!
- Share openly and honestly as the information you provide is important.
- Inspire and motivate those around you to participate in the survey.
Latest News and Events
- New CALC videos are available on the media page. Watch them Now!
Visit our media page to see our video and radio ads online as well as to view or download ads, posters and other promotional materials.